Japanese classes offered by Tsukuba Cultural Foundation.
- Register from September 1, 2005
- Tuesday Classes: October 4 to March 14
- Thursday Classes: October 13 to March 24
- From 6:30pm to 8pm
- Tuesday Classes
- Japanese 1: For people who have no experience of learning Japanese, follows Japanese in 45 Hours textbook
- Japanese 2: For people who have studied Japanese for more then 50 hours, can introduce themselves and can read hiragana and katakana, follows Japanese in 45 Hours textbook
- Write & Learn: For people who want to learn katakana and kanji
- Thursday Classes
- Japanese 3: For people who have studied Japanese for more than 100 hours, have an understanding of noun modifiers and can write hiragana and katakana, follows Japanese in 45 Hours and other texbooks
- Japanese 4: For people who have studied Japanese for more than 150 hours, can express their hopes and intentions and can speak Japanese in full sentences, follows Japanese in 45 Hours and other textbooks
- Nihongo no Kai: For people who have studied Japanese for more than 200 hours or people who are at least at the 3rd level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, who can talk about any topic and express their ideas in Japanese even if it is not perfect Japanese
- 6000 yen for new students, 5000 yen for students who have taken one of these courses through the Cultural Foundation in the past. Textbooks are extra. No refunds.
- Applicants must live, study, or work in Tsukuba wish to improve their Japanese language skills.
- Application forms are available at Tsukuba Cultural Foundation.
- Classes sizes are limited to 15 students each, so applications will only be accepted until the limit has been reached.