Sells discount alcohol. Large wine selection, all spirits at discount prices. Standard spirits Y1050/bottle. Also, many foreign foods, cheese, pasta, sauces, snacks.
Foreign foods on saleEdit
- "Lady Liberty" peanut butter sells for two or three hundred yen for a plastic pot.
- Foreign-made "Pringles" sell for about half the price in other Japanese stores.
- Korean kimchi in bags at the refrigerated section is quite cheap
- American brand of cheese in various flavours.
- Chocolate, nuts, various other stuff.
- New Zealand "Tip Top" ice cream is 600 yen for a two-litre tub.
- Many hard-to-find foreign wines and foods.
- Canned kidney beans, chick peas, butter beans, and tomatoes, all for 100 yen.
- Cheap and fairly good quality pasta.
- Japanese and foreign beers.
- On the second floor of MOG, next to Seibu and Jusco, behind Q't.
- Opposite Joyful Honda's pet centre on Route 6 in Arakawaoki (used to be "Wonder Goo") - large supermarket style shop.